Eurasian Journal of Oncology
Print Journal Subscription
"Eurasian Journal of Oncology" is an official publication of the CIS and Eurasian association of directors of oncological and radiological centers and institutes. It assists in creating the unified information space and serves as a site for sharing the experience between oncologists from different countries, which helps to move the science forward.
The journal covers topical theoretical, methodological and practical aspects of oncology, publishes analytical data, original research papers, reviews of the oncological disorders diagnostics and methods of their treatment.
The ideological orientation of the journal is jointly determined by Belarusian and Ukrainian editorial boards.
The journal is a source of fundamental and clinical knowledge. The vast majority of Belarusian, Ukrainian oncologists, and oncologists from other countries choose "Eurasian journal of oncology" to publish their theses.
Year of foundation – 2013
Frequency of publication: once a quarter
ISSN of print version: 2309-7485
ISSN of online version: 2414-2360
Volume – 140-160 pages, format – 70×100 1/16.
Circulation: Belarus – 500 copies, Ukraine – 1500 copies, Russia – 3500 copies.
All studies were approved by the local ethics committee and performed in accordance with the standards of good clinical practice and the principles of the World Medical Association Declaration of Helsinki. Publishing house «Professional Publications» shares the position of the Convention developed by the Council of Europe, where there is provided animal protection in various spheres of their use, such as for example European Convention 123, Convention for protection of vertebrate animals of 1986, Declaration of Helsinki of 2000.
The journal accepts for publication original articles, reviews, scientific reports not previously published in scientific journals.
The editorial board considers materials from graduate students, applicants, doctoral students, specialists and experts in this field. The author is obliged to notify about a real or potential conflict of interest by including information about the conflict of interest in the appropriate section of the article. If there is no conflict of interest, the author must also report it.
Responsibility of the editor of the journals
1. The editor are personally and independently responsible for the content of the published materials and recognize that responsibility. The reliability of the work and its scientific significance should always be the basis in the decision to publish.
2. The editor make fair and objective decisions, regardless of any commercial considerations and provide a fair and efficient process for the independent review.
3. The editor evaluate the intellectual content of manuscripts regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, origin, nationality, and/or political preferences of the authors.
4. The editor do not work with articles for which they have a conflict of interest.
5. The editor resolve conflict situations that arise during the editorial process, as well as use all available means to resolve these situations.
6. The editor of the journal publish information concerning corrections, rebuttals, and review articles if needed.
7. The editor of the journal do not publish the final version of the article without the consent of the authors.
8. The editor checks the original text and acts in accordance with the COPE rules: http://publicationethics.org/files/u7140/plagiarism
The responsibility of the reviewers of the journals
1. The reviewer evaluates their own availability before examination of the manuscript and accepts materials for review only if the reviewer is able to ensure the quality of their work.
2. The reviewer notifies the editorial staff of any conflict of interest (if one exists) before the start of the review of the article.
3. The reviewer does not send information about the article and/or any of the data contained within the article to any third party.
4. The reviewer does not use the information obtained from the article for any personal and or commercial purposes.
5. The reviewer does not make conclusions about the quality of the article on the base of subjective data, e.g. the personal relationship to the author, gender, age, religion, etc.
6. The reviewer uses only proper and appropriate language and explanations in relation to the articles, avoiding any personal remarks.
The responsibility of the authors of materials for the journales
1. The author submits materials for review, which have not been previously published. If the article is based on previously published material which is not academic articles or based on materials presented on the Internet, the author should notify the editorial staff of the journal.
2. The author does not submit the same article to different journals for review.
3. All co-authors consent to the submission of their articles to the journal.
4. The author informs the editorial staff of a potential conflict of interest.
5. The author takes the necessary steps to ensure the correctness of citations in the submitted article.
6. The list of authors includes only individuals who have made significant contributions to the research.
7. The author correctly cites their previous work as to avoid self-plagiarism in the manuscript and the artificial increase of volume of publications (salami-slicing).
8. The author, who is acting as the contact with journal, informs all other co-authors of all changes and suggestions from the editorial staff, and does not make decisions regarding the article alone without the written consent of all co-authors.
9. The author properly corresponds with the reviewer through the editor and responds to comments and observations if needed.
10. If necessary, the authors either adjust the data presented in the article, or refute them.
11. Please note that only original materials are accepted for publication. We ask the authors to check the text with an indication of the percentage of originality before submitting the article. The article must contain at least 70% of the original text. The increase in originality through technical and other unfair methods leads to the exclusion of the publication. For verification, we recommend the site: https://www.antiplagiat.ru/. The editorial Board also checks the originality of the material when reviewing the article. If numerous borrowings are found, the editorial board acts in accordance with the COPE rules.
The responsibility of the publisher of the journals
1. The publisher not only supports scientific communication and invests in the process, but is also responsible for complying with all current guidelines and standards for publishing scientific work.
2. The publisher does not affect the editorial policy of the journals.
3. The publisher provides legal support to the journal if necessary.
4. The publisher provides timely release of issues of the journals.
5. The publisher publishes changes, explanations, and recalls articles that have been identified to contain violations of scientific ethics and/or critical errors.
1. Promotional materials can be published in the journal on a paid basis. Their area cannot exceed 10% of the total area of the publication.
2. Promotional materials are intended for specialized and professional medical community and do not contain information about a product with a low safety profile and harmful to health and life.
3. Promotional materials are accepted and published by the editorial board under the responsibility of the advertiser authorized to post the provided material.
4. Advertisers are fully responsible for all the information in advertising texts.
5. All advertising materials submitted to the editorial office must comply with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus: the Law of the Republic of Belarus 'On Advertising' (as amended No. 52-Z of July 17, 2017), the Decree of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus 'On implementation of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of May 10, 2007 No. 225-Z 'On Advertising'.
6. Advertisers cannot influence the editorial and advertising policy of the publishing house.
7. Advertising in the journal is not advocating or endorsement of the advertised product, company or service by the editorial board. Any mention of the editorial board in advertising texts may be made only with the written consent of the editorial board. Attachment of links to the journal's website can also be carried out only with the permission of the editorial board.
8. The editorial board does not provide advertisers with personal information about the site users and subscribers of the journal.
9. Advertisers do not influence the results of queries made by users on the journal's website.
10. The editorial board reserves the right to make changes to this provision. The changes do not apply to advertising materials that have already been accepted for publication.
Convention for protection of vertebrate animals
Publishing house «Professional Publications» shares the position of the Convention developed by the Council of Europe, where there is provided animal protection in various spheres of their use, such as for example European Convention 123, Convention for protection of vertebrate animals of 1986, Declaration of Helsinki of 2000.
«Во многих странах борьба с онкологическими заболеваниями стала самой приоритетной задачей медицины и имеет статус национальных программ. Именно поэтому нам как никогда важно объединить свои научные достижения и знания, практический опыт для решения актуальных задач развития онкологической службы. От их успешного решения зависит не только здоровье граждан, но и развитие, стабильность и благосостояние наших государств», – главный редактор в России Андрей Дмитриевич Каприн.
Our mission is to facilitate the communication of scientists from different countries and schools of thought, to enable the emergence of the new promising research related to oncology
The journal is included in the list of scientific resources recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission of Belarus for publishing theses.
According to the decree of the Ministry of Education, Science, Youth and Sport #1112 of 17.10.2012, the scientific papers published in this journal have the same status as the ones published abroad for the purposes of degree-seeking scientists of Ukraine.
The journal is included in the Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, EBSCO.
In Russia: CIS and Eurasian association of directors of oncological and radiological centers and institutes; unitary enterprise “Professional publications”; "Vilin", LLC
In Belarus: unitary enterprise “Professional publications”
In Ukraine: National cancer institute of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine; unitary enterprise “Professional publications”
Kaprin, Andrey Dmitrievich, Doctor of medical sciences, Professor, academician of the RAS
Abelskaya, Irina Stepanovna, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor
Yalynskaya, Tatiana Anatolievna, Doctor of medical sciences, associate professor
Payment for Publication
The cost depends on the volume of the performed work and starts from 4 BYN for 2500 characters with spaces in the Word text editor. The following types of work are possible: editing text (in Russian or English), translation or editing already translated meta-data (from Russian to English and vice versa), References design, technical work on layout printing of color illustrations, graphs, diagrams, additional materials to the article, etc.
Authors are not exempt from working together with the editorial board to make the necessary author's modifications to the material.
Rules for Authors
We hope that the status of our publications, publication dates, and the geography of distribution meet your expectations. Please note the requirements to scientific articles and the review policy, how to withdraw an article.
Articles approved by the editorial board, can be published within the period of up to 7 months, including the period of the review in Minsk.
Open Access Statement«Professional publications» support the principle of open access to scientific papers, which contributes to a broader exchange of knowledge and spread of best practices. All articles published in this journal are freely available. We do not charge any fees to any reader for downloading articles for their own scientific use. It is permitted to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to full-text articles in this journal without prior permission of the publisher or author, if they acknowledge the original author, as specified in the CC BY-NC-ND license from Creative Commons.
This work is available under the Creative Commons 'Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives' license 4.0 Worldwide.